- Eagles: Doing new Carson Wentz deal in 2020 would have been “extra difficult” June 25, 2019The Eagles didn't wait for the last second to get a contract extension done with quarterback Carson Wentz as they signed him to a four-year extension earlier this month despite having him under contract through the 2020 season. That year will be the final one conducted under the terms of the Collective
- 49ers' Robbie Gould says family will drive his football decisions June 25, 2019Gould has yet to sign the one-year, $4.971 million tender, and he remained away from the 49ers during the offseason program.
- Akiem Hicks reveals what makes him so good against the run June 25, 2019Akiem Hicks explained some of the finer points of how he reads opposing offensive linemen before snaps.
- Julian Edelman explains what Patriots will miss with Rob Gronkowski retired June 25, 2019The New England Patriots are going to miss recently retired Rob Gronkowski's impact on the field as one of the greatest tight ends in NFL history, but what he did for the team off the field also was very important.
- Tom Dundon wants $70 million back from AAF investment, claiming misrepresentation June 25, 2019The AAF will go down as a historic failure and thanks to legal maneuvering, the story of the league isn't over.
- Bengals' Williams likely out for year after shoulder surgery June 25, 2019Bengals rookie offensive tackle Jonah Williams is expected to miss the season after surgery for a torn labrum in his left shoulder. The team said in a statement that Williams is expected to make a full recovery. The Bengals drafted Williams at No. 11 overall in April, looking to upgrade an offensive
- Dak Prescott loves Amari Cooper’s confidence in setting 2,000-yard goal June 25, 2019Michael Irvin set the Cowboys' single-season receiving yards record with 1,603 in 1995. Amari Cooper's goal is 400 yards higher than that, he told PFTPM on Monday. Cooper has never had more than 1,153 yards in a single season, but his 725 yards in nine games in Dallas last season after the trade
- NFL announces Seattle Seahawks training camp dates for rookies, veterans June 25, 2019Seahawks training camp officially begins on July 25, but rookies will report to Renton a week earlier.
- Michael Thomas: ODB is a “modern-day rock star” and great teammate June 25, 2019The Giants will miss Odell Beckham Jr. on the field. In his five seasons, the Pro Bowl receiver averaged 78 catches for 1,095 yards and nine touchdowns per season. His former teammates will miss him in the locker room, too, Giants safety Michael Thomas said. Thomas callas Beckham a "great teammate
- Why New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas is the best receiver in the NFL | Baldy's Breakdowns June 25, 2019NFL Network's Brian Baldinger breaks down game tape from New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas and explains what makes him a top receiver in the NFL.
- Eagles: Doing new Carson Wentz deal in 2020 would have been “extra difficult” June 25, 2019
Spread the love