- Bears are drawing the most Super Bowl bets in Las Vegas August 19, 2019The Raiders are soon moving to Nevada but, for now, Las Vegas prefers the Bears. Via David Payne Purdum of ESPN.com, the Bears have drawn the most wagers to win the Super Bowl in Las Vegas sports books. "It's been kind of overwhelming, the support [for the Bears]," Caesars Sportsbook senior
- Mike Evans out of practice with leg injury August 19, 2019Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans has played in each of the team's first two preseason games, but he may not be able to go in their third outing of the summer. Evans pulled up and grabbed his left leg after catching a deep ball during Sunday's practice. Eduardo Encina of the Tampa Bay Times
- Colin Kaepernick breaks his silence, sends message to players still supporting him August 19, 2019Colin Kaepernick’s tweet to players is the first comments from the former NFL quarterback following rapper Jay-Z’s recent deal to advise the NFL on entertainment decisions.
- Jonathan Jones: ‘Right Now, Eli Manning Is the Best Option At Quarterback’ August 19, 2019MMQB national NFL writer, Jonathan Jones tells SI Now’s Amy Campbell and Robin Lundberg that he believes that if the season started tomorrow, Eli Manning should be the starter
- Antonio Brown returns to the Raiders August 19, 2019A day after Raiders G.M. Mike Mayock publicly declared that receiver Antonio Brown needs to be all in or all out, Brown is all in. For now. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Brown returned to the team and attended practice on Monday. Brown left the team on Sunday due to the league's […]
- Rashan Gary plans to be “a game changer” in Green Bay August 19, 2019The Packers used the 12th overall pick in this year's draft on outside linebacker Rashan Gary because they think he has the talent to be an impact player. That's what Gary thinks, too. Gary has yet to make a tackle in the preseason despite getting significant playing time, but he says it'
- Jonathan Jones: Eric Reid Thinks Jay-Z Becoming an Owner Is 'Sketchy' August 19, 2019MMQB’s national NFL writer, Jonathan Jones tells SI Now’s Amy Campbell and Robin Lundberg that Eric Reid is willing to wait and see what happens if Jay-Z becomes an owner of an NFL team.
- Bill Belichick still has nothing to say about Josh Gordon (beyond what he has said) August 19, 2019As Steve Burton of WBZ learned the hard way on Saturday night, Patriots coach Bill Belichick has nothing to add to the statement he issued earlier that day about the conditional reinstatement of receiver Josh Gordon. That didn't stop reporters from trying to finagle more from Belichick during a Monday
- Dolphins' Brian Flores: Ryan Fitzpatrick starting Thursday doesn't mean he'll start Week 1 August 19, 2019Did Flores open the door to the possibility of Josh Rosen starting?
- Denver Broncos Preview: Are Joe Flacco and John Elway’s Fates Tied Together in 2019? August 19, 2019Each day the MMQB is previewing a different NFL team throughout training camp. Today’s squad is the Denver Broncos, who finished the 2018 season at a disappointing 6-10.
- Bears are drawing the most Super Bowl bets in Las Vegas August 19, 2019
Spread the love